Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Show Time!

February 24th-25th, 2014

Okay, when I say "show time" I mean that my house's unfortunate internet connection finally allowed me to get through a movie or two on Netflix, and I only had to reconnect to the internet three or four times!

It's still sad. I'm aware.

Netflix doesn't count towards my 10 show challenge. That'd be silly. BTW. Headcount: I'm at FIVE SHOWS! WHAT?! Peter and the Star Catcher, The Disinherited, The Glass Menagerie, Cinderella, and 50 Shades! I've gotta get in five more shows, and I'm hoping to fill up one of those with the comedy show that my friend and I still need to cash in our tickets for from our first weekend in the city, another with a Met Opera, and at least one more with a circus show from where my fire-eating housemate interns. Think I can do it?

Also my roommate and I decided we were going to ruin our lives by starting a new TV series together: Teen Wolf.

It is comically bad. In a glorious way. I hope their budget got better as the show went on.

What's more, I can't stop watching because the best friend character on the show, Stiles (played by Dylan O'Brien), seems to have the superpower to make me cry with laughter. And he's pretty adorable. He reminds me a little of the Starkid Production's actor Joey Richter who plays Ron Weasley in Very Potter Musical. But more adderall. He's gonna be totally awesome.

See? Joey Richter (top) and Dylan O'Brien (bottom) in the LEAST have the same mouth. Also. Intense eyebrows. Just saying.






Thus far in the world of DAW, I've been tearing through manuscripts. Some great. Some less great. It happens.

DISCOVERY: it is, in fact, possible for manuscripts to get lost to us in the mail. When that happens it is very sad. And dramatic. Address your mail wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment